- B. Richhariya, M. Tanveer (2019). A reduced universum twin support vector machine for class imbalance learning, Pattern Recognition, Elsevier.
- C. Gautam, P.K. Mishra, A. Tiwari, B. Richhariya, H.M. Pandey, S. Wang, M. Tanveer (2019). Minimum Variance-Embedded Deep Kernel Regularized Least Square Method for One-class Classification and Its Applications to Biomedical Data, Neural Networks, Elsevier.
- Q Li, Z Cao, M Tanveer, HM Pandey, C Wang (2019). An effective reliability evaluation method for power communication network based on community structure, IEEE Transactions on Industry Applications.
- H. Ammari, D.P. Challa, A. Pal Choudhury, M. Sini (2019). The equivalent media generated by bubbles of high contrasts: Volumetric metamaterials and metasurfaces, Multiscale Modeling and Simulation (A SIAM Interdisciplinary journal).
- M.A. Ganaie, M. Tanveer, P.N. Suganthan (2019). Oblique decision tree ensemble via twin bounded SVM, Expert Systems with Applications, Elsevier.
- M. Tanveer, S. Sharma, R. Rastogi, P. Anand (2019). Sparse support vector machine with pinball loss, Wiley Transactions on Emerging Telecommunications Technologies.
- M Khan, T Hussain, M Tanveer, G Sannino, V Albuquerque (2019). Cost-Effective Video Summarization using Deep CNN with Hierarchical Weighted Fusion for IoT Surveillance Networks, IEEE Internet of Things Journal.
- L Fang, Y Li, X Yun, Z Wen, S Ji, W Meng, Z Cao, M Tanveer (2019). THP: An SDN-based authentication scheme resistant to multiple attacks in IoT, IEEE Internet of Things Journal.
- M. Tanveer, B. Richhariya, R.U. Khan, A.H. Rashid, M. Prasad, P. Khanna, C.T. Lin (2019). Machine learning techniques for the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease: A review, ACM Transactions on Multimedia Computing, Communications, and Applications (TOMM).
- M. Tanveer, T. Rajani, M.A. Ganaie (2019). Improved sparse pinball twin SVM, IEEE SMC 2019, Oct. 06-09, 2019, Bari, Italy.
- Zehong Cao, M. Prasad, M. Tanveer, C.T. Lin (2019). Tensor Decomposition for EEG Signals Retrieval, IEEE SMC 2019, Oct. 06-09, 2019, Bari, Italy.
- K. H. Kumar, V. A. Vijesh, Legendre wavelet-based iterative schemes for fourth-order elliptic equations with nonlocal boundary conditions, Engineering with Computers (2019). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00366-019-00766-5.
- R. Roy and K, H. Kumar, An iterative scheme for a class of fractional order perturbed differential equations, Advances in Computing and Data Sciences Second International Conference, ICACDS 2018, Communications in computer and Information Science (CCIS) (Springer) (Accepted).
- M. Tanveer, A. Sharma, P.N. Suganthan (2019), General twin support vector machine with pinball loss function, Information Sciences, Elsevier, 494, 311-327.
- M. Tanveer, C. Gautam, P.N. Suganthan (2019). Comprehensive Evaluation of Twin SVM based Classifiers on UCI Datasets. Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier, 83, 105617.
- C. Gautam, A. Tiwari, M. Tanveer (2019). KOC+: Kernel ridge regression-based one-class classification using privileged information, Information Sciences, Elsevier, 504, 324-333.
- M. Tanveer, A. Tiwari, R. Choudhary, S. Jalan (2019), Sparse pinball twin support vector machines, Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier, 78, 164-175.
- Eric-Juwei Cheng, Kuang-Pen Chou, Shantanu Rajora, Bo-Hao Jin, M. Tanveer, Chin-Teng Lin, Ku-Young Young, Wen-Chieh Lin, Mukesh Prasad (2019), Deep sparse representation classifier for facial recognition and detection system, Pattern Recognition Letters, Elsevier.
- M. Dalal, M. Tanveer, R.B. Pachori (2019), Automated identification system for focal EEG signals using fractal dimension of FAWT based sub-bands signals. In Machine Intelligence and Signal Analysis, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, 748.
- B. Richhariya and M. Tanveer (2019), A fuzzy universum support vector machine based on information entropy. In Machine Intelligence and Signal Analysis, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer, 748.
- Anupam Gumber and Niraj K. Shukla, Pairwise orthogonal frames generated by regular representations of LCA groups, Bull. Sci. Math., 152(2019), 40-60.
- Khan, M. A. and Patel, V. S.: A Simple Modal Logic for Reasoning in Multigranulation Rough Set Model, ACM Transactions on Computational Logic, 19(4)(2018), Article 30.
- B. Richhariya, M. Tanveer, A robust fuzzy least squares twin support vector machine for class imbalance learning. Applied Soft Computing, Elsevier, 71 (2018):418-432.
- V. Arora and S. K. Sahoo, Meromorphic functions with small Schwarzian derivative, Stud. Univ. Babeş-Bolyai Math., 63(3)(2018), 355-370.
- K. Harish Kumar and V. Antony Vijesh, Wavelet Based Iterative Methods for a Class of 2D-Partial Integro Differential Equations, Computers & Mathematics with Applications, 75(1)(2018): 187-198.
- M. R. Mohapatra and S. K. Sahoo, A Gromov hyperbolic metric vs the hyperbolic and other related metrics, Computational Methods and Function Theory, 18(3)(2018): 473-493.
- M. Tanveer, R.B. Pachori, N.V. Angami, Entropy based features in FAWT framework for automated detection of epileptic seizure EEG signals, 2018 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI) (IEEE SSCI 2018), Nov. 2018
- M. Tanveer, R.B. Pachori, N.V. Angami, Classification of seizure and seizure-free EEG signals using Hjorth parameters, 2018 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI) (IEEE SSCI 2018), Nov. 2018
- Bharat Richhariya, Anshul Sharma, M. Tanveer, Improved universum twin support vector machines, 2018 IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI) (IEEE SSCI 2018), Nov. 2018
- Khan, M. A. and Patel. V. S.: A Formal Study of a Generalized Rough Set Model Based on Relative Approximations, Lecture Notes in Computer Science(Springer-Verlag), 11103(2018), 502-510.
- Sk. Safique Ahmada and Istkhar Ali, Localization theorems for matrices and bounds for the zeros of polynomials over quaternion division algebra, Filomat 32(2) (2018), 553–573.
- S. Mittal and Niraj K. Shukla, Generalized Nonuniform Multiresolution Analyses, Colloquium Mathematicum, 153(1)(2018), 121–147.
- M. Tanveer, A Gupta, D. Kumar, S. Priyadarshini and A. Chakraborti, Cognitive task classification using fuzzy based empirical wavelet transform, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man & Cybernetics (SMC2018), Oct. 07-10, 2018, Miyazaki, Japan.
- Deepthi Badarinath, Chaitra Siddu, Neha Bharill, Tanveer M., Mukesh Prasad, Abhishek Appaji, Suma Vinekar and Anand Ningappa, Study of clinical staging and classification of retinal images for Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) screening, Proceedings of International Joint Conferences on Neural Networks, July 08-13, 2018, Rio, Brazil.
- Swastik Gupta, Konduri Hari Krishna, R.B. Pachori and M. Tanveer, Fourier-Bessel series expansion based technique for automated classification of focal and non-focal EEG signals, Proceedings of International Joint Conferences on Neural Networks, July 08-13, 2018, Rio, Brazil.
- B. Richhariya and M. Tanveer, EEG signal classification using universum support vector machine, Expert Systems with Applications, 106(2018), 169-182.
- Anupam Gumber and Niraj K. Shukla, Orthogonality of a pair of frames over locally compact abelian groups, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 458(2) (2018), 1344-1360.
- H. M. Arora and S. K. Sahoo, Interpolation on Gauss hypergeometric functions with an application, Involve - a Journal of Mathematics, 11 (4)(2018), 625-641.
- M. R. Mohapatra and S. K. Sahoo, Mapping properties of a scale invariant Cassinian metric and a Gromov hyperbolic metric, Bull. Aust. Math. Soc., 97 (1)(2018), 141-152.
- Anupam Gumber and Niraj K. Shukla, Uncertainty Principle corresponding to an Orthonormal Wavelet System, Appl. Anal., 97(3)(2018), 486-498.
- Niraj K. Shukla and S.C. Maury, Super-wavelets on local fields of positive characteristics, Mathematische Nachrichten, 291(2018), 704-719.
- S. Manna, et al., Surface wave propagation in an initially stressed heterogeneous medium having a sandy layer and a point source, Geomechanics and Engineering (GAE), 16(2) (2018): 169-176.
- Santanu Manna, S. Kundu and J.C. Misra, Theoretical analysis of torsional wave propagation in a heterogeneous aeolotropic stratum over a viscoelastic half-space of Voigt type, International Journal of Geomechanics (ASCE), 18(6)(2018).
- Khan, M. A.: A Probabilistic Approach to Rough Set Theory with Modal Logic Perspective. Information Sciences, 406-407, 170-184. Elsevier
- Anupam Gumber and Niraj K. Shukla, Finite dual g-framelet systems associated with an induced group action, Complex Analysis and Operator Theory (Springer).
- Z. Ibragimov, M. R. Mohapatra, S. K. Sahoo and X.-H. Zhang, Geometry of the Cassinian metric and its inner metric, Bull. Malaysian Math. Sci. Soc, 40(1) (2017), 361-372.
- S. Agrawal and S. K. Sahoo, A generalization of starlike functions of order alpha, Hokkaido Math. J., 46(1) (2017), 15-27.
- Linia Anie Sunny, Rupsha Roy and V. Antony Vijesh, An accelerated technique for solving a coupled system of differential equations for a catalytic converter in interphase heat transfer, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 445 (2017), 318-336.
- Jiaolong Chen, Peijin Li, Swadesh Kumar Sahoo and Xiantao Wang, On the Lipschitz continuity of certain quasiregular mappings between smooth Jordan domains, Israel J. Math., 220 (2017), 453 - 478.
- R. Klen, M. R. Mohapatra and S. K. Sahoo, Geometric properties of the Cassinian metric, Mathematische Nachrichten, 290 (2017), 1531 - 1543.
- S. Agrawal and S. K. Sahoo, Radius of convexity of partial sums of odd functions in the close-to-convex family, FILOMAT, 31:11 (2017), 3519-3529.
- V. Antony Vijesh and K. Harish Kumar, Erratum to "Wavelet based quasilinearization method for semi-linear parabolic initial boundary value problems [Appl. Math. Comput. 266(2015), 1163--1176]", Appl. Math. Comput., 314(2017), 484.
- N.A.S. Atlouba, S. Mittal and Niraj K. Shukla, A Characterization of Nonuniform Multiwavelets Using Dimension Function, Results Math 72 (3) (2017), 1239-1255.
- M. A. Khan, Formal Reasoning in Preference-based Multiple-source Rough Set Model, Information Sciences, 334-335 (2016), 122-143.
- S. Mittal, Niraj K. Shukla and N.A.S. Atlouba, Nonuniform Multiwavelet Sets and Multiscaling Sets, Numer. Funct. Anal. Optim., 37(2) (2016), 253-276.
- S. Ponnusamy, S. K. Sahoo, and N. L. Sharma, Maximal area integral problem for certain class of univalent analytic functions, Mediterranean Journal of Mathematics, 13 (2016), 607-623.
- V. Antony Vijesh, Linia Anie Sunny and K. Harish Kumar, Legendre wavelet-quasilinearization technique for solving q-difference equations, Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, 22(4) (2016), 594-606.
- S. K. Saxena, R. Borah, V. Kumar, H. M. Rai, R. Late, V.G. Sathe, Ashisha Kumar, P. R. Sagdeo and R. Kumar, Raman spectroscopy for study of interplay between phonon confinement and Fano effect in silicon nanowires, Journal of Raman Spectroscopy, 47(3) (2016), 283-288.
- S. K. Sahoo and N. L. Sharma, A note on a class of p-valent starlike functions of order , Siberian Math. J., 57(2) (2016), 364-368.
- M Ashok Kumar and Igal Sason, Projection Theorems for the Renyi Divergence on Alpha-Convex Sets, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 62, No. 9, September 2016.
- K. H. Kumar and V.A.Vijesh, Chebyshev Wavelet Quasilinearization Scheme for Coupled Nonlinear Sine Gordon Equation, Journal of Computational and Nonlinear Dynamics, 12(1),011018 (Nov 22, 2016), 05 pages.
- S. S. Ahmad and I. Ali, Bounds for eigenvalues of matrix polynomials over quaternion division algebra, Advances in Applied Clifford Algebras, 26(4) (2016), 1095-1125.
- Khan, M. A.: Multiple-source Approximation Systems, Evolving Information Systems and Corresponding Logics: A Study in Rough Set Theory, Transactions on Rough Sets, XX, LNCS 10020, 146-320, 2016. Springer-Verlag.
- S. S. Ahmad and V. Mhermann, Backward errors and pseudospectra for structured nonlinear eigenvalue problems, Operators and Matrices, 10(3) (2016), 539–556.
- V Antony Vijesh, A short note on quasilinearization method for fractional order differential equation, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, 37(9) (2016), 1158–1167.
- K. Harish Kumar and V. Antony Vijesh, Chebyshev Wavelet Quasilinearization Scheme for Coupled Nonlinear Sine-Gordon Equations, ASME. J. Comput. Nonlinear Dynam., 12(1), 011018 (Nov 22, 2016) (5 pages).
- P. Hästö, R. Klén, S. K. Sahoo and M. Vuorinen, Geometric properties of φ-uniform domains, The Journal of Analysis, 24 (1) (2016), 57 - 66.
- S. K. Sahoo and N. L. Sharma, On a generalization of close-to-convex functions, Ann. Polon. Math., 113(1) (2015), 93-108.
- S. K. Sahoo and N. L. Sharma, On maximal area integral problem for analytic functions in the starlike family, J. Classical Analysis, 6(1) (2015), 73-84.
- N. K. Shukla and A. Vyas, Multiresolution Analysis through low-pass filter on local fields of positive characteristic, Complex Analysis and Operator Theory, 9(3) (2015), 631-652.
- M. A. Khan, A Probabilistic Approach to Information System and Rough Set Theory. In: Facets of Uncertainties and Applications, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, 125 (2015), chapter-9.
- M. Banerjee, S. Ju, M. A. Khan and L. Tang, Open World Models: a View from Rough Set Theory. In: Facets of Uncertainties and Applications, Springer Proceedings in Mathematics and Statistics, 125 (2015), chapter-6.
- M. A. Khan, A Modal Logic for Non-deterministic Information Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 8923 (2015), 119-131.
- V. Antony Vijesh and K. Harish Kumar, Wavelet based quasilinearization method for semi-linear parabolic initial boundary value problems, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 266 (2015), 1163-1176.
- V. Antony Vijesh, Rupsha Roya and G. Chandhini, A modified quasilinearization method for fractional differential equations and its applications, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 266 (2015), 687-697.
- M. A. Khan and M. Banerjee, Logics for Some Dynamic Spaces-I, Journal of Logic and Computation, 25(3) (2015), 827-856.
- M. A. Khan and M. Banerjee, Logics for Some Dynamic Spaces-II, Journal of Logic and Computation, 25(3) (2015), 857-878.
- A. Parkash, One dimensional local domains and radical formula, Beitrage zur Algebra und Geometrie, 56(2) (2015), 729-733.
- S. S. Ahmad and R. Alam, On Wilkinson's problem for matrix pencils, The Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, 30 (2015), 632-648.
- V. Antony Vijesh and K. Harish Kumar, Wavelet Based Numerical Simulation of Non Linear Klein/Sine Gordon Equation, Journal of Combinatorics & System Sciences, 40(1/4) (2015), 225-244.
- S. Ponnusamy, S.K. Sahoo, and H. Yanagihara, Radius of convexity of partial sums of functions in the close-to-convex family, Nonlinear Analysis, 95 (2014), 219-228.
- N.K. Shukla and G.C.S. Yadav, Contractibility of Simple Scaling Sets, Communications in Mathematical Analysis, 16(1) (2014), 31-46.
- N.K. Shukla and S. Mittal, Wavelets on the Spectrum, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, 35(4) (2014), 461-486.
- M.A. Khan, M. Banerjee and R. Rieke, An Update Logic for Information Systems, International Journal of Approximate Reasoning, 55(1) (2014), 436-456.
- V. Joshi, R.B. Pachori and A. Vijesh, Classification of ictal and seizure-free EEG signals using fractional linear prediction, Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 9 (2014), 1-5.
- A. Kumar and S.K. Ray, End point estimates for Radon transform of radial functions on non-Euclidean spaces, Monatshefte fur Mathematik, 174(1) (2014), 41-75.
- R. Klen, Y. Li, S.K. Sahoo and M. Vuorinen, On the stability of F-uniform domains, Monatshefte fur Mathematik, 174(2) (2014), 231-258.
- S. Ponnusamy, S. K. Sahoo, and T. Sugawa, Radius problems associated with pre-Schwarzian and Schwarzian derivatives, ANALYSIS International mathematical journal of analysis and its applications, 34(2) (2014), 163-171.
- S. Agrawal and S. K. Sahoo, Geometric properties of basic hypergeometric functions, Journal of Difference Equations and Applications,20(11) (2014), 1502-1522.
- S. K. Sahoo and N. L. Sharma, Duality techniques on a class of functions defined by convolution with Gaussian hypergeometric functions, J. Analysis, 22 (2014), 145-155.
- S.S. Ahmad and V. Mehrmann, Backward errors for eigenvalues and eigenvectors of Hermitian, skew-Hermitian, H-even and H-odd matrix polynomials, Linear and Multilinear Algebra (LAMA), (2012), 1-23.
S.S. Ahmad and V. Mehrmann, Perturbation analysis for complex symmetric, skew symmetric, even, and odd matrix polynomials, Electronic Transactions on Numerical Analysis (ETNA), 38 (2011), 275-302.
S.S. Ahmad, R. Alam, and R. Byers, On Pseudospectra, Critical points and Multiple Eigenvalues of Matrix Pencils, SIAM Journal of Matrix Analysis, 31 (4) (2010), 1915-1933.
S. S. Ahmad and S. Raha, On estimation of Transient Stochastic Stability of Linear Systems, Stochastic and Dynamics, 10 (3) (2010), 385-405.
- M.A. Khan and A. Manuel (Editors), Logic and Its Applications. 8th Indian Conference, ICLA 2019, Delhi, India, March 1-5, 2019, Proceedings. Lecture Notes in Computer Science 11600. Springer-Verlag.
M. Tanveer and R.B. Pachori (Editors), Machine Intelligence and Signal Analysis, Springer, 2019, DOI: 10.1007/978-981-13-0923-6.
G. Bharali, D. Minda, S. Ponnusamy, and S. K. Sahoo (Editors), The proceedings of the International Symposium on Complex Analysis and Conformal Geometry, J. Analysis, 2013.